Thursday, November 09, 2006

Why can't the MSM do it's job?

Why is Keith Olbermann's show the only place (on TV that I've seen) that I've seen news of Rupert Murdoch's statement that the number of deaths from the war in Iraq is "miniscule"?

And why haven't I heard *anything* about Laura Ingram's call for her listeners to all call the Democratic Voter's help Line at the same time in order to jam the phone lines?
Again, the only place I saw anything about it was on Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann.

In addition to that, the news of the FBI being called in to investigate the allegations that the Allen campaign (or people acting on their behalf) had called Democratic voters giving them false information and hiding the fact that it was actually coming from the Republican campaign, was almost nonexistant* during the 12+ hours of TV "coverage".


* I personally heard it mentioned once, maybe twice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.