Monday, December 24, 2007

My Favorite Holiday Card


The title of this card is "Frozen Thung", and inside it says
"Hathy Holidayth".


The first thing I like is that it looks a bit like I did back when I was a little kid.
The other thing is his resemblance to the younger brother in the classic Christmas movie "A Christmas Story" who also froze his tongue to a metal pole. The only thing missing are the kids gathered around him laughing.

So here's to wishing everyone "Hathy Holidayth"!


Here's the info from the back of the card (with my comments added):

Contemporary American Photographers

Photograph [Copyright] 1994 Joe Lampi (<- This guy is good)
Dublin Productions (<- really neat site w/ Flash, check out the photos)
Frothen Thung

[Copyright] Palm Press, Inc. 1995 (<- Interesting cards)
1442A Walnut Street #120

Berkeley, California 94709

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.