Thursday, January 31, 2008

Something's Different

Yes, I finally changed over to the new template. I decided to mirror my other blog's appearance. As I find the time I'll add more links and some different page elements.

I've been trying to concentrate on my BlogsNH blog "TechAlert", and I've got a new post there called "Parents And Kids 'Growing Up Online'". If you haven't seen the PBS - Frontline program "Growing Up Online" you should, especially if you have kids still in school.

I've been concentrating on computer security and other tech-related stuff lately and avoiding politics as much as I can, so that's one of the main reasons the posts here have been sparse.
One of the other reasons is the topic of my latest post over at The Endicott Dispatch.

The nature of campaign politics and the way it being covered by most of the media turns me off.
I'm counting the days until this group of criminals is out of the White House and we can start to repair the damage they've done.

As that time gets closer I'll have more to say. In the mean time, my posts here might change from the political rants to other topics...Inside Tom's Brain.

1 comment:

  1. hey uncle tom!! hows it goin?
    i just got finished with my 1st high school track meet! it was so much fun =]
    i got 1st in my heat for the 200 dash and 2nd in the 300 hurdles and my relay was retarded (apparently no one can run and carry a baton at the same time..) so we came in last..

    hope everything up in NH is great!
    ttyl
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.