Saturday, February 24, 2007

My comment at Huffington post - Paul Reickhoff's article about Walter Reed hospital

Sure, I did this 'comment-Blog post'-thing bass-akward... So sue me!

This is a copy of my comment at The Huffington Post:





Here's what I wrote after watching last night's Countdown:





I'm watching Countdown (2/23/07) and they're talking about Walter Reed hospital.


Here's how I see it. - Nothing would have been done if it wasn't brought to light.





The 'repairs' done were/are rushed.





What happens when yo rush a job? Cut corners and mistakes.





Lipstick on a pig. That's what I see.





Did you notice all the mold and mildew? There's a cause for that. I'll bet that the underlying


cause probably wasn't fixed. They tore out what looked nasty and put up
new drywall right over the old rotting [infested] building.





How could anyone even OK the building to be used for our troops?


Let me guess, "We never anticipated this many troops needing care"...





Same care in planning that the administration used with Iraq (half-assed).





This is a perfect example of everything the Bush administration has done since assuming the presidency.


--


Where's the [real] outrage (besides here)?


By: NHBlueman on February 24, 2007 at 04:30pm





powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.