Friday, May 20, 2005

Is it me, or does it seem like the current administration is acting more like Putin's ?

Daily Kos :: Suppressing free speech

Wow, and I thought this was the USA. Is it me, or does it seem like the current administration is acting more like Putin's ?

The NERVE of those crooked bastards using TAXPAYER money to pay for one of those 'friendlies-only' photo-op/soundbite affairs, and then kick out "three people who had personally picked up tickets from Republican Congressman Bob Beauprez's office" all of whom I'd be willing to bet ARE taxpayers !

I swear, the mainstream press ought to be ashamed of themselves for not following this story AND the British "memo" story (and SO many others).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.