Thursday, October 06, 2005

I've finally figured out how George Bush got elected!

I get it now! I've finally figured out how George Bush got elected, and why he's screwed things up from day one.

A meeting ocurred on a steamy night in August, 1998. A super-secret location was chosen in the eastern United States (actually they closed off a National Park/island near D.C.).
If it was during the day you'd think it was some kind of Tyson's Ford commercial with all the limos and SUVs, except for the fact that they were all armored.
Attending this meeting were many of the top Republican officials of the time.

Let me cut to the chase... Here's what I've figured out:

- Aliens have integrated into American society (and NO, they don't do those lame crop circles!).

- They have taken over the Republican Party (Take a long look at Tom Delay, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, George and Laura Bush, and Osama (and his Mama). THEY'RE ALL ALIENS !!!).

- This is all a damned EXPERIMENT!
They're seeing how far they can push the "pure" earthlings in the United States and the rest of the world before they say No More!


This revelation explains so much. I don't know why I didn't think of it before now.
....oh yeah, I did think of it before but I thought it was just crazy. Then as time went on, it all began to make sense. THEN I got scared. These are NOT nice extraterestials.

That's it. I'm currently working on a reliable method to determine who's "alien-human" and who's not.
I don't want to be accused of unfair profiling, but so far the one thing they have in common is that they're ALL Republican ultra-conservatives. I'll be sure to post any new revelations on this incredible story as they reveal themselves (Inside Tom's Brain).

Be careful out there. It's a crazy time we're living in......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.