Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The last sentence in this article says it all......

'Who's Who' could be source for CIA leak

Novak is clutching at straws at this point. Basically he's just another member of the "Liars Club" and a pathetic old man.

I almost did a spit-take when I saw him shown on the news the other day, hobbling down the sidewalk with a cane. It came across (to me) like he could have been saying "oh, look at me, I'm old and have to walk with a cane....please feel sorry for me."

Sorry Bob, I really wish that I was watching you hobbling into a federal prison (or better yet Rikers Island). I'd really like to think that there will be some kind of price you'll have to pay (while you're still alive), and I have the same hopes for the rest of the "Liars Club".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.