Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Where are the Right-Wing "Flip-Flop" hypocrites now ?

Stock Market News and Investment Information | Reuters.com

I'm glad Senator Frist has come to his senses, at least on this issue, but recalling how we were inundated with the absurd (not to mention hypocritical) cries of "Flip-Flop" during the last election, where are those idiots now ? According to them, you're not supposed to ever change your position, especially on such a serious issue as stem cell research, and especially if you're the Senate Leader, right ?

C'mon ya blowhards, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, right ?

Of course this is but one of countless examples of hypocrisy in politics isn't it ?

I just wish the same people that made that claim during the election had the integrity to admit it. I respect a person who can admit when they're wrong. It's part of life. None of us is perfect.

I don't have any respect for (the current) President Bush.

But no, nobody will admit to any mistakes, not with the culture of lies and secrecy that pervades this administration. I doubt Bush can even spell the word in-teg-ri-ty, let alone show us that he has any. He simply refuses to admit to making any mistakes at all.

How about Cheney ? Rove ? Pinnochio, er, I mean Condi ?
Nope, no mistakes (or "overstatements") here !

I guess none of them have ever changed their position on anything, ever.

What role models for the youth of our country !

Talk about living in a fantasy world..... I'd swear sometimes that I've woken up in an alternate universe (like maybe for the last 5 years!).

It would be so nice if I woke up tommorow and realized that it was only a nightmare ! Yeah, right Tom.... Dream on !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.