Friday, August 26, 2005

Why am I not surprised that Deepak Chopra's daughter is so wise.

The Dissenting Opinion : IntentBlog

I was just making my daily visit to The Huffington Post when I spotted a post by Deepak Chopra, one of my favorite contributors to the site, when I followed a link at the bottom of his post to a new web site of his (and Shekhar Kapur's) called "IntentBlog".

After reading the "comments" to the post, and subsequently a post on IntentBlog by his daughter (Mallika Chopra) regarding "Dissenting Opinions", I was left impressed at how wise (and intelligent) a woman she appears to be.

As far as the rest of Dr. Chopra's family who also post on IntentBlog, although I haven't read their posts [yet], I won't be surprised if they too express their own variations of the wisdom that their parents have instilled in them.

I now have one more "must read daily" blog-site.

Impressed, but definitely not surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but need to be on-topic and civil.